Our Lending Policy
United Credit Union takes a personal approach to lending. While we do take into account your credit history, we do not base our decision on that alone. Because we are your Credit Union, we are here to help. And we will always try our very best to help you meet your loan needs. Plus, Click Here To Read More
Kirby Members Invited to Visit with Santa
Tuesday, December 9, 6:30p.m.
Kirby Kangaroo Club Members, ages 0 to 12, are invited to meet Santa Claus at the Credit Union office on Tuesday, December 9, from 6:30p.m. to 7:30p.m. Please make reservations by Friday, December 5, by calling a Credit Union representative.
All children of United’s members are invited to become Kirby Kangaroo Club members. Help your child learn about finances and take advantage of the many fun activities the Club offers.
Open an account for your child today. Club accounts need a minimum balance of $25.
Home Depot Confirms Debit Card Breach
If you used your MasterMoney Check Card between April 2014 and September 5, 2014, at a Home Depot store, your account may have been compromised.
The Members Group, which is the financial company that manages the United Credit Union MasterMoney accounts, is working diligently to obtain a list from MasterCard of the accounts that were impacted. They will be in touch with affected cardmembers directly. In the meantime, we recommend that all cardmembers closely monitor their financial accounts for unauthorized activity.
Specifics about the Home Depot investigation:
- Affected Debit Card Transactions cover April 2014 to September 5, 2014
- There is no evidence that debit PIN numbers were compromised
- No customers are liable for fraudulent charges
- The Home Depot is offering customers free ID protection, including credit monitoring services — Customers who wish to take advantage of these services can learn more at www.homedepot.com or by calling 1-800-HOMEDEPOT (800-466-3337).
- Online transactions at the Home Depot website were not affected